What is School Council?
It is a group of children from Year 1 to Year 6 who meet to:
- discuss how we can raise money for charities;
- discuss how to help run special days in school, such as Children in Need and Red Nose Day;
- represent and share ideas from our classes about how to make our school even better.
What do we do in School Council?
- discuss ideas with class/School Council;
- share ideas with class/School Council;
- raise money;
- take part in School Council days;
- show visitors around our school on open days;
- are the voice for the class.
What has School Council achieved this year?
- Children in Need – over £300 raised;
- school Council day at Kempsey Primary School;
- created a Positive Behaviour reward system to be shared across the whole school.