WELCOME TO CLASS SIX
As the oldest children in the school we take our responsibilities very seriously. We model good behaviour and act as mentors to the younger children. We take part in active reading sessions with our reception class instilling in them a love of reading. In class 6 we focus on working hard and having fun too. We have our SATs tests to focus on up until May but from then on we are thinking about our residential, forest school days and of course the big school production. Year 6 children are enthusiastic, energetic and ready for anything!
In Class 6 we try to:
- keep our hands and feet to ourselves;
- look after school property and our own property;
- speak quietly and politely;
- do as asked the first time;
- be ourselves and not say or do things just to impress someone else;
- support each other just as we would support our own family;
- be brave and not be afraid to make mistakes; we know this is how we learn
- look after our class friends.
To celebrate their successful week working so positively for their SATs tests, at the end of that week Year 6 were giving a special outing to the Forest School at Clive’s Fruit Farm.
As a good friend we are going to be aware of
boundaries set and behavioural expectations in school
We benefit from a diverse indoor and outdoor play
area of our own, as well as the school play areas and sports field
We learn about being a good communicator, a healthy
person and to develop our understanding of the world around us
For Information on how to contact us see below:
Upton Upon Severn CofE (VC) Primary and Pre-School
Phone: 01684 592259 (8.30am to 1.00pm and 1.30pm to 3.30pm)
Please contact the school office if you would like paper copies of any of the information on our website and these will be provided to you free of charge.