The policies listed below provide useful information for students, parents and carers. Paper copies of the policies can be obtained from the school office.
PACE seeks to:
- Enable parents and carers to safeguard and stop their children being abused.
- Provide evidence and specialist advice in order to demonstrate to partners that parents and carers have an essential safeguarding role.
- Work with parents and partners to disrupt and bring perpetrators to justice.
- Influence national and local policy and practice to reflect the active safeguarding role of parents and the impact on families of child sexual exploitation.
- Sustain long term change by training partners in the active role of parents and carers safeguarding their children
For Information on how to contact us see below:
Upton Upon Severn CofE (VC) Primary and Pre-School
Phone: 01684 592259